- Natural hemp and jute are used to make this everyday rug
- Each rug is Hand made and Hand Woven
- This rug features a traditional Woven Pattern
- This rug measures 2'6" x 8'
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been a trusted brand for uncompromised Quality and unmatched style
- Pile height is 0.25 inches
Details: Fashion meets sustainability in this Green collection of eco-friendly original designs hand-knotted of 100 percent high-quality hemp and jute pile on a cotton warp and weft. This rug displays beautiful accents of caramel across this rug. All-organic, with exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft, and an earthy natural color palette. The high quality jute chosen for this collection are biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the 'true hemp' plant), a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties. This collection brings fashion excitement to the eco-friendly rug category with the collection unique patterns and remarkable hand. The rugs are twice washed to soften each yarn before weaving, and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen in a hand-knotted pile construction to ensure a rug to be enjoyed for many years.