- Hand-tufted with 100-percent wool pile to ensure a truly unique one-of-a-kind piece
- Meticulous craftsmanship ensures strength and durability to withstand high-traffic areas
- This rug features a traditional oriental design with a stunning color palette neutral enough to integrate into any existing home décor
- Pile height: 0.5 inches
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style
Details: Every Safavieh Heritage Collection rug is hand-tufted of 100-percent pure wool with strong cotton backing, making these traditionally styled rugs both beautiful and durable. This rug displays some of the finest Persian and European exemplary designs reinterpreted for today’s trends. It features a lovely blueish teal backdrop with a charming and transitional oriental floral pattern. The color palette of this rug includes shades of brown, red, green, cream, and beige. Due to the variety of colors, this rug can be repurposed to fit in a variety of different rooms and match a multitude of décors.
With rich, luscious detailing and a vibrant feel, Safavieh's Heritage Collection brings life to any space. This rug is available in multiple sizes, and is perfect for placing in the living room, bedroom, dining area, or foyer. Let it stand out as a focal piece, or situate it under a table as an accent piece. It will look particularly stunning on a hardwood floor or rooms with furnishings in shades of brown. Take the opportunity to experience the splendor and resilience of Safavieh’s Heritage handmade rug.
- Country of Origin: India
- Durable cotton canvas backing
- Primary Material: Wool
- Style: Traditional
- Primary color: Blue
- Dimensions: 5' x 8'
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches