- Durable cotton canvas backing
- Hand-tufted with 100-percent wool pile to ensure a truly unique one-of-a-kind piece
- Meticulous craftsmanship ensures strength and durability to withstand high-traffic areas
- This rug features a traditional Oriental design with a stunning color palette neutral enough to integrate into any existing home décor
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style
Details: Add traditional charm to your home with this handmade Oriental rug from Safavieh. Hand-tufted of 100-percent pure wool with a strong cotton backing, this rug is expertly crafted to be just as intricately beautiful as it is durable. Displaying some of the finest Persian and European exemplary designs, this rug features a lovely blueish teal backdrop with a charming transitional floral pattern. The color palette of this rug includes shades of tan, beige, grey, cream and gold to complement the gorgeous blue field. Due to the variety of colors, this rug can be repurposed to fit in a variety of different rooms and match a multitude of décors.
With rich, luscious detailing and a vibrant feel, Safavieh's Heritage Collection of rugs brings vitality to any space. This rug is available in multiple sizes, and is perfect for placing in the living room, bedroom, dining area, or foyer. Let it stand out as a focal piece, or situate it under a table as an accent piece. It will look particularly stunning on hardwood floors or rooms with furnishings in shades of brown. Take the opportunity to experience the splendor of this handmade wool rug.
- Style: Traditional
- Primary Color: Blue
- Pile height: 0.5 inches
- Primary Material: Wool
- Country of Origin: India
- Rug Dimensions: 2'3" x 6'
Package Dimensions: 68.0 x 22.0 x 12.0 inches