Color: Light Pink Ivory,square
- Stylish contemporary quatrefoil pattern inspired by centuries-old Moroccan geometric motifs
- Artfully handmade of 100-percent plush premium wool with a high-low pile for textured beauty
- Versatile and fashionable enough for decorating a bedroom, living room, nursery, home office, or dining room
- Medium 0.5-inch loop and cut pile with cotton backing
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been a trusted brand, crafting rugs of the highest quality with unmatched style
Details: This stunningly textured Cambridge rug features an over-scaled Moroccan quatrefoil motif that has graced artisan tile floors for centuries. This striking modern rug contrasts plush and pile surfaces for rich dimension. Its light pink background with ivory pattern adds a delicate touch to any existing décor. Hand-tufted of superior wool pile, this rug has been expertly crafted to endure. The high-low pile adds a delightful textural depth to the surface, while its cotton canvas backing extends the life’s lifespan. Available in a vast array of sizes—square, rectangle, or round—this versatile rug is at home in bedrooms, living rooms, foyers, dining rooms, offices, or dorm rooms. For best results, pair the rug with a nonskid pad to keep it firmly in place on hard floor surfaces. Durable cotton canvas backing Country of Origin: India Primary Material: Wool Style: Contemporary Primary Color: Light Pink Rug Dimensions: 9' x 12'